FEATURED TALENT: THE REAL KOOL CASH aka Michael Banks From Portsmouth, VA


CONNECT WITH
KOOL CASH
Of The Diamond Crooxs Group 

Artist Bio
The Real KoolCash. Born and rasied in Portsmouth, Va. When it comes to music all I do is win win win. I represent a group call the DIAMONDCROOXS/Blac Rhyno Ent... Shout out to my teams Tj DA Don, Kapital Mills--DiamondCrooxs-- Bacardi-O, Allstarr,Fatboy, J-Slim, G.one, Nikki Monet, GiavonniBlu, Yung E-Z, Vonni-P, Jim-B, Tronic, Jeffery Damer, Trill Gutta and all my DJ's who rock wit me DJ Swing, DJ Tops, DJ Precise and DJ Jack Of Spade. Another shoutout to my producers who hold me down nomatter what- JACOB-4-HIRE, BLESSED FINGAS, KINO BEATS, CLASSIC LEAGUE, MOOKIEONTHETRACK!!!

More About KoolCash

My real name is Michael Banks. I was born and raised in Portsmouth, Virginia. Growing up, my beginnings were humble, however, my family enriched it with music. My dad is a musician, and my uncle is a DJ so, quite naturally, their passion was passed on to me.


Rapping always came naturally for me...... (CLICK REVERBNATION LINK FOR FULL STORY)

(source: reverbnation.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SPOTLIGHT TV SHOW EPISODE 1 - SEASON 1

757SPOTLIGHT

THE SPOTLIGHT TV SHOW COMMERCIAL