LOCAL TALENT: MENACE aka Nate Grovner

CONNECT WITH
BIG MENACE AKA NAT GROVNER
www.myspace.com/ikebigmenace
SHORT BIO:
 I started freestyling and writing poetry when i was 12 years old... then when i hit 14 poetry started transforming to hip hop since then i've wrote gospel, r & b, comedy scripts, etc.. i'm more of an author than anything in my opinion... music was my first love and passion and i've been doing it forever got dayumm near over 2,000 written songs i'll probably never to be able to use all of that and most of the time i'll rather freestyle something, started recordin audio wit home studio in 2003 and since then i've done over 1000 tracks... thats just a lil bout me and my history wit music...


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SPOTLIGHT TV SHOW EPISODE 1 - SEASON 1

757SPOTLIGHT

THE SPOTLIGHT TV SHOW COMMERCIAL